The Manasquan Food Pantry provides support to Jersey Shore families and individuals. If you would like to become a client, review the eligibility guidelines below. If you determine that you are eligible, please come in person to the pantry during regular hours. Come at least 30 minutes before the pantry closes and you will receive food to bring home that same day. See a sample of available food.
If you determine that you are not eligible to become a client of the pantry, contact the Fulfill Food Bank for information on a pantry closer to you.
Below are the requirements to become a Manasquan Food Pantry client
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Must bring in a valid photo ID
3 Must have official proof of your address
4. Must have a qualifying reason to come to a pantry:
• TANF • WIC
• SNAP/Food Stamps • Medicaid
• SSI • Low Income
• Disaster (Divorce, unusual expenses, loss of employment, etc.)