The Manasquan Food Pantry provides support to Jersey Shore families and individuals. If you would like to become a client, review the eligibility guidelines below. If you determine that you are eligible, please come in person to the pantry during regular hours. Come at least 30 minutes before the pantry closes and you will receive food to bring home that same day. See a sample of available food.
If you determine that you are not eligible to become a client of the pantry, contact the The Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties for information on a pantry closer to you.
Below are the requirements to become a Manasquan Food Pantry client
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Must bring in a valid photo ID
3. Must live in one of the towns we serve:
• Belmar • Point Pleasant Beach
• Brick • Point Pleasant Boro
• Brielle • Sea Girt
• Farmingdale • Spring Lake
• Howell • Spring Lake Heights
• Lake Como • Wall Township
• Manasquan • West Belmar
4. Must have official proof of your address
5. Must have a qualifying reason to come to a pantry:
• TANF • WIC
• Food Stamps • Medicaid
• SSI • Low Income
• Disaster (Divorce, unusual expenses, loss of employment, etc.)
Clients are eligible to come to the pantry once every 30 days.